Many agents start people out as “CSR”s and then move into Account management. Are you motivated and detailed oriented? Our client has some experienced insurance professionals who are great mentors and are interested in developing “a beginner.” This is a great opportunity for someone who is new to the insurance business to get into the account management arena with some really good training.
A Commercial Insurance Associate / Customer Service Representative has effective communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team. Candidate is a logical thinker, with exceptional analytical skills. Must be extremely detail oriented, very organized and has the ability to prioritize. Associate is able to work quickly and thrive in a high-pressure environment and the meet short deadlines. This is a processing, service, and support position.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Issue certification, take claim information, and process endorsements
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Respond to customer problems or complaints
- Interface, develop and maintain relationships with clients and carriers
- Enter and maintain data in Management System- Applied/TAM
- Respond to policyholders on coverage questions or other inquiries in a timely, professional manner, troubleshooting where necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- 2-3 years’ experience with servicing Commercial Insurance Accounts.
- A current Property & Casualty license is required or willing to obtain
- Good Work Ethic
- Independent Agency Experience a plus
- Familiar with Applied/TAM software
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Direct hire or may go Temp-to-Hire for a while
- Target Salary: $45,000 to $60,000
- Start date: once the right candidate is identified