Commercial Lines Underwriter for Wholesale Broker to work 100% remote on Excess & Surplus lines accounts.
Our customer is a Wholesale Broker/Managing General Agent providing Commercial Lines Umbrella and Excess & Surplus coverages for their customers. They have been in business for over 20 years and are growing, thus perpetually hiring Commercial Lines Underwriters to partcipate in their expanding operation.
Commercial Lines Underwriter Job Duties:
- Provide sound underwriting decisions based on examination and evaluation of risk
- Binds insurance within underwriting authority
- Prepare submissions, market and negotiate with insurance companies
- Quote new and renewal business
- Analyze and approve requested policy changes
- Adhere to strong customer focus, understanding their needs and expectations
- Foster new business submissions
This is a Direct Hire position working remotely.
- 5+ years of CL Underwriting experience
- Experience working remotely in a home office environment
- Caliper test will be administered prior to interview
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000/year + bonus based on production
- Health Insurance premium paid at 100% for employee
- 401K available with discretionary matching from employer