A Commercial Insurance Associate has effective communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team. Do you enjoy building relationships and providing service and support to others, then apply today!
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling and administering customer service calls and inquiries related to Property and Casualty lines of insurance coverage
- Assisting in the servicing of new business accounts, preparing proposals for in-house producers and associate members.
- Assisting with re-writes and renewals, as well as ensuring that policies are renewed in a timely fashion
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience required
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners; insurance carriers, community and clientele.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Salary range: Based on experience
Start date: As soon as possible